DemocRats introduce legislation to ban suppressors!!

What state and federal bills might affect our self defense rights?
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

Democrats introduce legislation to ban gun silencers

It would also authorize a silencer buyback program, give Americans a 90-day grace period after the legislation is enacted to comply and provide limited exceptions for law enforcement and Atomic Energy personnel.🤬💩🤯

Explain to me exactly how you can "buy back" something you never owned? Looks like all the warnings about the NFA are coming to pass, this cannot end well.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democr ... -silencers
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

The 2nd American Revolution is gonna be loud!
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

I wonder how they will know where to send the dog shooters when suppressors aren't turned in and know when the suppressors aren't turned in?
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
strogg
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 110 times

bblhd672 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:48 pm The 2nd American Revolution is gonna be loud!
Which will cause all the noise-sensitive snowflakes to flail their arms and run to the nearest safe space.
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

jason812 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:36 pm I wonder how they will know where to send the dog shooters when suppressors aren't turned in and know when the suppressors aren't turned in?
NFA records?
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

And does anyone need any additional evidence that leftist scum aren't proposing gun control to stop killings or crime? Has anyone in the US been killed by a gun with a silencer in recent times?
jason812

Bitter Clinger wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:36 pm
jason812 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:36 pm I wonder how they will know where to send the dog shooters when suppressors aren't turned in and know when the suppressors aren't turned in?
NFA records?
Of course. I was being sarcastic.

This is why there should be no registries with anything to do with the 2nd Amendment.
jason812

This is another example of the do nothing republican party. Remember there was legislation written to remove suppressors from the NFA. They used that carrot on a stick for years with a lot of us hoping it would go through. The republican party controlled all three branches of government and what did they do? Allow the dims to continue to run things because the majority of the republicans didn't like who was leading the Executive Branch of the government. If the republicans would have actually passed that bill a few years ago, there would be no way to put that cat back in the bag.
AndyC
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 68 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:41 pm Has anyone in the US been killed by a gun with a silencer in recent times?
I can think of one:

DeWayne Craddock, 2019 Virginia Beach municipal shooter, killed 12 people using a suppressor-equipped handgun.
blackhorse1
Has liked: 29 times
Liked: 17 times

Like the old saying "there's always one". Although I don't think that's what they meant. I just couldn't pass that up. Although I do know 1 guy that has a suppressor on his AR and I asked him if it was registered and he said " I thought you said you wasn't a cop" and I said I'm not. He quickly quit talking to me. 😆
Likes; burning rubber and screaming women :text-lol: