Assault Weapons Ban 2021

What state and federal bills might affect our self defense rights?
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

It's coming. Hope this needs 60 votes to pass and that there's enough non RINO's around to make sure it doesn't go through.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... t-weapons/

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public ... f-2021.pdf

The subject line is enough to really piss me off.
To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear
arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.
Wonder how King Abbott plans on protecting our 2A rights against this?
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 30 times
Liked: 117 times

I was watching a YouTube video on the subject, and I didn’t get 2 minutes into it before pausing it to run down the street and buy another complete lower as a way to tell DiFi to go have carnal knowledge of herself.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"
rotor
Has liked: 10 times
Liked: 21 times

Let's see it enforced.
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

wow, they didnt write that in 60 days.
still after 2 reads, i am confused about if we have to be federally licensed to own any firearm listed if we owned them prior to this crazy a bat crap law.

i couldn't find an expiration date, like with clintons

WHOLLY cow
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
blackhorse1
Has liked: 29 times
Liked: 17 times

Now trying to get someone to understand what all this means is gonna take some smart people. The government don't have any of those.They won't even understand where to start much less comprehend what they're looking for. They're gonna try to b/s their way thru this. They are a bunch of dipdongs hoping to keep their jobs and with a bunch of jibber jabber. I can jibber jabber with the best of them jackwads. Can't stand any government figures nowadays under the new regime. Through venting. Margarita time. Yee haw.😎
Likes; burning rubber and screaming women :text-lol:
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

blackhorse1 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:43 pm Now trying to get someone to understand what all this means is gonna take some smart people. The government don't have any of those.They won't even understand where to start much less comprehend what they're looking for. They're gonna try to b/s their way thru this. They are a bunch of dipdongs hoping to keep their jobs and with a bunch of jibber jabber. I can jibber jabber with the best of them jackwads. Can't stand any government figures nowadays under the new regime. Through venting. Margarita time. Yee haw.😎
this obviously has been in the works a long time and no one in congress is smart enough to create this. this is the work of many lawyers over i bet at least a year. its like reading stereo instructions, lots of ways to get confused and grey. So i know it was written by lawyers. no offense to lawyers, but they write everything to be subject to interpretation or grey.
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods