Biden Mulling Executive Action for Ghost Guns

What state and federal bills might affect our self defense rights?
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

The government of Franklin D Roosevelt seized private property, all privately owned gold bullion and coins via Executive Order 6102, forcing citizens to sell at well below market rates.

What's to stop Joe Bai Den from doing the same? This cannot end well...
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
Bitter Clinger

This is what it has come to...the most powerful official in the world spending his time writing EO's to prevent me from placing a tennis ball on the end of a metal tube. Dumb as a box of rocks and dangerous as a cornered rattlesnake.
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
Bitter Clinger

Bai Den is just a halfwit septuagenarian with dementia. He isn’t the President. He’s just an empty vessel propped on stage to burp out the words others want him to say. That was the worst, most terrifying State of the Union ever. Tax increases will drive manufacturing right back to Asia and unchecked illegal immigration will continue to grow to epic proportions. I am hoping we see something that indicates support for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights out of Austin today...
Bitter Clinger

Firearms Expert Ashley Hlebinsky Schools Senators on the Truth About ‘Ghost Guns’

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/firea ... host-guns/
parabellum
Has liked: 18 times
Liked: 33 times

41EF9721-6737-4B66-A7FC-0289114B976A.jpeg
You must LOGIN to view the files attached to this post.
American Patriot Coalition