White House to withdraw controversial ATF nominee David Chipman

What state and federal bills might affect our self defense rights?
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

White House to withdraw controversial ATF nominee David Chipman

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white- ... dment-guns

:dance:
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
strogg
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 110 times

This is turning out to be a great week.
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

strogg wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:11 pm This is turning out to be a great week.
And then Biden is allowed to speak.
KBCraig
Has liked: 164 times
Liked: 103 times

Chipman was a feint; don't fall for the knockout punch.

The next nominee will be worse, but won't have an open public record of anti-gun activism.

There's a reason they announced this in the morning, and then the same day announced mandatory vaccinations.

They depend on Americans being unable to focus on more than one outrage at a time.

You all have that friend or relative who sends you multiple outrages of the day. Doesn't matter if it comes from MSNBC, CNN, Fox, OAN, or their internet equivalent echo chambers. Encourage them to turn that crap off, and watch the man behind the curtain.
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

KBCraig wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:39 pm Chipman was a feint; don't fall for the knockout punch.

The next nominee will be worse, but won't have an open public record of anti-gun activism.

There's a reason they announced this in the morning, and then the same day announced mandatory vaccinations.

They depend on Americans being unable to focus on more than one outrage at a time.

You all have that friend or relative who sends you multiple outrages of the day. Doesn't matter if it comes from MSNBC, CNN, Fox, OAN, or their internet equivalent echo chambers. Encourage them to turn that crap off, and watch the man behind the curtain.
I think you meant to say the woman behind the curtain.
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
KBCraig
Has liked: 164 times
Liked: 103 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:22 am
KBCraig wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:39 pm Chipman was a feint; don't fall for the knockout punch.

I think you meant to say the woman behind the curtain.
That would be Susan Rice, not Kamala Harris (who is just another puppet).
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.
srothstein
Has liked: 76 times
Liked: 67 times

KBCraig wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:34 pm That would be Susan Rice, not Kamala Harris (who is just another puppet).
That is my call on it too.
Steve Rothstein